Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

having a nice time

Untitled
Untitled

The weather has been so nice lately, dry and sunny and warm and just like you want spring to be. It's much easier to get work done when the weather is bright. (They're listed in my Etsy)

Untitled
Untitled

My parents came up for a weekend. It's the first time I'd seen them this year and the first time I'd seen mum since she'd had someone literally touch her spine so it felt super good to spend some time with them and see for myself that she was fixed ^_^

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

More evidence of the nice weather. I took my sketchbook outside for the day on Sunday after mum and dad left and even though my eyes exploded from hayfever it was totally worth it.

Untitled

I got my March zine made. I don't know if I say this every time but I love making these. It's really good to pick out all your favourite drawings from the month, put them in one place and think to yourself, "Maybe I'm not all that bad at drawing or super unproductive after all."

No comments:

Post a Comment