Pages

Thursday 20 April 2017

some sketchbook

Untitled

Drawing in my sketchbook always makes me feel better so to counter my last post which was not very happy I thought I'd also upload some recent drawings from my sketchbook. Not long ago I had a massive sort out in my studio and sitting at my desk now is a much nicer time so I've been doing things in my sketchbook that I like a lot more than I was doing before. I always wonder if other people can see any difference or if it's all in my head lol. Either way, I'm having a nice time with it. I think the main difference is that I have all my markers in front of me and I actually sit at my desk rather than just on the sofa so my sketchbook has a lot more colour in it now.

Untitled
Jean Claws Van Crab

redbubble / society6

Untitled
Untitled

I'm off to my desk to do some more drawing ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment