Pages

Saturday 4 February 2017

hair and trees and mochi

Untitled
Untitled

It's been pretty grey and damp round here lately. We didn't have any rain for ages but it was foggy, damp and overcast a lot and we actually got some rain the other day. Rain isn't pleasant, it comes in our house if it's heavy and I feel bad that I can't let Bernard out but also rain can be nice. I actually went out in it and after not having any for a while it was nice to go walking in the rain.

Untitled

My first society6 payment came through this month. Someone bought a hot dog throw blanket and it made me super happy ^_^
Getting more designs up on there and redbubble is on my list of things to get well on with this year, along with learning to sew. I have no idea where to start though!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I bleached my roots and added some blue and I'm super happy with it. I put pink back over the pink I already had and then added blue to where the green was. I was thinking if I didn't put blue all the way down there'd be green at the bottom and if I was sloppy on the top it'd mix and make some good purple patches. The sloppyness making purple worked wonderfully but the green mostly disappeared. However, it looks a bit like the sea with the washed out bluey-green sections and I'm in love with it. I imagine my hair will always turn out differently to how I imagine but so long as there's colour I don't really mind what it's doing.

Untitled
Untitled

We went back to the woods for an afternoon break and found out it's even bigger than we thought last time. Seriously, I don't understand where this all is in relation to roads I know about. We ended up in a park that has a zip line and then went back in the woods and were ages walking through a whole other section before finding our way back to an exit. I love it.

Untitled
Untitled

If I could eat mochi every day I'd be a happy human. I have this amazing pile to entertain me once I find free time so I am already a pretty happy human.
If you have any interest in seeing Bernard hang out in a plant pot this is the video for you. It made my day, he tried to get in there a while ago but just kind of fell over and hasn't tried since. This time though he just hopped right in and it was adorable.



We made it through January! Well done you, well done me, well done everyone else ^_^ February can be tough, winter drags and you don't have the 'new year yeah let's do this' vibe but I think we'll be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment