Pages

Saturday 29 October 2016

Sketchbook Flip Through ~ Aug - Oct 2016

A flip through of my recently filled up sketchbook. It was another £2 square baby from Tiger. I got a little angsty for something new towards the end. That's just what I'm like with sketchbooks though, maybe I just haven't found a book I really like, maybe I just like change but I don't tend to buy the same one more than a couple of times. It's not the books fault at all. It did such a good job for £2. I actually got my next one from Tiger too and for only £1 (even though the tag said £2, win!) so we'll see how I get on with that. The 'proper' ones I have my eye on are far out of my price range at the minute so thank god for Tiger right now, also they sell really tasty snacks so win win ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment