Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Autumn

The seasons are slowly changing round here and autumn is my favourite time of year and I really fancied just taking my camera out for a walk.

Untitled

I love just wandering and taking photos but find in the summer I'm too hot and impatient and in the winter I'm too cold to spend very long outside so Autumn is perfect.

Untitled

But then before long it started raining so I had to put my camera away and didn't take many photos.

Untitled

But later in the afternoon I went outside to empty my recycling bin and found a frog! They were so small and so well camouflaged, I'm so pleased I didn't accidentally tread on them!

Untitled

I've only seen a wild frog once before I think and it was ages ago, I actually mentioned to Will recently how I really wanted to see a frog. Frogs are so pretty, I love them.

Untitled

That day I ended up getting both my wishes, seeing a frog and taking some photos ^_^

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here's my most recent vlog if you'd like to some more frog footage, I couldn't get enough of the lil guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment