Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

September Wrap Up



September happened far too quickly! Quite happy for it to be Halloween month though ^_^
Here's my monthly video ramble about some things that happened. This one is especially ramble because I'm out of it after getting a new tattoo the afternoon before. I'm pretty sure there are multiple times I don't finish explaining myself in this video, getting tattooed seriously takes it out of me for a couple of days, but you can always just ask me if there's something particular I never got around to saying (o-_-o)

September Wrap Up

These Gemma Flack zines turned up while I was filming. I love her so so much // An accurate self portrait

September Wrap Up

This nail varnish is cheap and pretty, all I need in the world // Kawaii!

September Wrap Up

This Bunny Bissoux purikura zine is just amazing. Looking at her work really inspires me to work harder, I love her too // New pens = happy Becky

I hope September was kind to you and hopefully October will be even kinder. I'm hoping it will bring more art by awesome folks, lots of spoopy fun and many a root veg based soup.

I've got to go get ready for the stall I've got at Clutter City this weekend *nervous*!! See you later ヾ(^ω^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment