Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

Art Journal Flip Through September 2016

September was a busy month, there were a few times where my art journal got away from me and I was worried I'd started losing it a little. If it's so easy to just not do a couple of days, do I still like doing it? But whenever I sat down to catch up it was just as lovely as ever, I just had things to do that were more important. I spent some time today catching up on the first week of October entries. Now that things have calmed down a bit (I still have a hefty to do list but things are so manic before a market) I'll be able to get back to doing it day by day each morning which I'm really looking forward to. Anyway, here's September's flip through.



If you'd like to see the other months, they're in this tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment