Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Shop Update ~ Amigurumi and Christmas

New things! New things in the shop! I've listed a mixture of amigurumi and Christmas decorations recently and here they all are for you to have a peek at. I've put the etsy and folksy links under each picture if you'd like more of a look. So, in no particular order...

  Untitled
etsy  // folksy

Untitled
folksy

Untitled
etsy // folksy

Untitled
folksy

Untitled

These come in red and white (etsy // folksy), pink and green (etsy // folksy) and humbug colours (etsy // folksy)

Untitled
folksy

Untitled
etsy

Untitled
etsy // folksy
I've been selling the peas in a pod for a while now and thought I'd offer personalisation for them so you can get names added to the front.

Untitled
etsy // folksy
And my personal favourite I think. Sparkly sprouts you can hang on your tree. What's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stuff! Do you sell them at craft fairs, I bet they'd go down really well before Christmas? Love the little kitten!

    ReplyDelete