Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Crochet ~ Deer, Bear and Mythical Creatures

Red Deer Pair

This is not very new but I haven't shared it yet so it is here now. I had an amigurumi pattern in the October issue of Love Crochet magazine for this cute deer pair, mumma and baby. Like I said this issue is long gone from the shops I should think but you can get it online here.

Red Deer Pair Red Deer Pair

Something else that happened a little while ago and I haven't shared yet (I don't think?) is these patterns I designed for DMC. A set of three mythical creatures and a big chunky teddy bear.

Mythical Creatures and Teddy Bear

I found these patterns (to grab the images) here: mythical creatures // teddy bear

As always, let me know if you make any of these ^_^
@vongarratt #beckygarratt

No comments:

Post a Comment