Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Crochet ~ LSP, Pizza, Ice Lollies and a Unibot

Firstly, let's admire my mad photoshop skills. I'm a real pro.

Ice Lolly Brooches
orange etsy / folksy     fab etsy / folksy     strawberry split etsy / folksy

I'll let you in on a secret, those lolly brooches have never even been to Cromer. I bet I had you fooled.
Anyways, I had a little overdue shop update on Monday with a few new bits. The brooches have actual wooden lolly sticks which is a nice touch if I do say so myself. There's two new purses, LSP and pizza slice. The LSP purse comes with two different eye options, cute or sassy. And a new unibot, he's called Jake.

LSP Purse
LSP etsy / folksy

Pizza Purse
Pizza purse

Jake the Unibot
Jake the unibot

Hope you're having a good week ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Love those lolly brooches, they really are fab! (hehe) x

    ReplyDelete