Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

What My Phone Saw ~ June

UntitledUntitled

Unicorn // Butts

UntitledUntitled

Pizza // Doughnut

UntitledUntitled

Wrapping orders is my fave // Working in the garden is my fave

Untitled

I'm so stylish. Will drew on those shorts for me, I'll have to get a proper picture of them.

Untitled

More wrapping.

UntitledUntitled

We know how to travel // Morning bird watching face at the 'rents.

UntitledUntitled

Finally got a rake and cleared up the garden a bit. Bernard doesn't get lost in the grass anymore.

UntitledUntitled

"There's a turd floating through the air." Space is so majestic. This is from Packing for Mars by Mary Roach. Read all her books, even her footnotes are awesome.

UntitledUntitled

Tiny tiny plant baby // Got ma helix pierced!

No comments:

Post a Comment