Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Saturday Photo an Hour Fail

For the long bank holiday weekend I wanted to do photo an hour for all 4 days.
That didn't happen but I did take photos every day so to start off, here is Saturday's failed attempt at photo an hour with the other 3 days to follow in separate posts.

Saturday 8-9 am
8 - 9 am Attaching the strap I made to a bag I got for Christmas.

Saturday 9 - 10 am
9 - 10 am Doing the Alec Baldwin crossword in the Odeon magazine (and getting it wrong).

Saturday 10 - 11 am
10 - 11 am A bit of comic reading, I Kill Giants.

Saturday 11 - noon
11 - noon A wasp sunning itself on the wall just outside our bedroom window.

Saturday noon - 1 pm
noon - 1 pm Another bug shot in our back garden.

Saturday 1 - 2 pm
1 - 2 pm Will doing some drawing.

Saturday 2 - 3 pm
2 - 3 pm Inside mum and dad's car (they came to visit)

3 - 4 pm The beginnings of failure.

Saturday 4 - 5 pm
4 - 5 pm Outside Sainsbury eating sausage rolls.

The massive fail.

That was that, how rubbish am I?

On Sunday though I managed it, I'll post those pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment