Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Monday - Banham Zoo

Snow Leopard Giraffe Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

On Monday we were taken to the zoo by Will's mum and sister. We were lucky enough to not get rained on but we did get jumped on by goats that were mental for the food pellets. They were pretty awesome in their scary goat kind of way. We managed to see pretty much all the animals, we got to stroke a Royal Python (so soft!) and we had a picnic, I love picnics, so all in all it was a good zoo trip. As always, I took a lot of zoo photos, there are more on my flickr if you'd like to see them.

2 comments:

  1. Banham Zoo looks great! I haven't been since I was a kid. May have to take a trip in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been before and I enjoyed it, you should definitely go :)

      Delete