Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

week 46 2020

feels so right to have my fringe back
cycling to little shop of vegans and getting doughnuts and sushi burritos was the best decision we ever made
("sushi burritos" makes me laugh, it's just a not cut up maki?)
(i don't laugh in a cruel way, just a "haha us humans and our words" way)
lazy bear
i could eat mochi every day, it's so fucking cute and it's a magic combination of stodgy but light

I made a zine this week and while I was looking for an old photo I wanted to use I had to look through old hard drives and my flickr account and I'm so glad I'm taking mundane photos regularly again and posting them here. I love to look back at this stuff even if at the time it doesn't seem worth it. I love seeing it from other people too, I need to find more blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment