Pages

Sunday 15 November 2020

week 45 2020

a while ago I got volumes 4 and 5 of Tokyo Babylon in a library sale just because it was CLAMP and then when they announced the anime I thought it'd be a good time to seek them out on purpose and actually read it. I only need volume 6 now. if you know why all of these have a beautiful colour fold out at the front except for volume 4 please tell me, I'd love to know. I have two copies and neither have one so I'm pretty sure they're not just missing.
my parents asked me to design their christmas cards again and after such a crappy brain year it felt good to work on something so solidly and then be proud of how they turned out :)
I can't believe this little cauliflower. they all had so many eggs laid on them and so many caterpillars living on them and the leaves all look like lace from being eaten (by caterpillars and the pigeons) but I think three so far are actually growing little cauliflowers. nature is amazing. 
just a really fucking cute leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment