Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

all the anime i watched in 2019

Every anime I watched in 2019 in the order I watched them plus too many screenshots/promo images.
Feel free to judge me. I have no idea what the anime masses deem good or not, I just choose what I like the look of, sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong (but will probably keep watching anyway).

Yuri On Ice (rewatch)

No Game No Life 

Bakemonogatari

Pokemon XY

My Love Story

Magical Girl Ore

Love Live! School Idol Project

Blend-S 

Gamers

Cardcaptor Sakura


Himouto! Umaru-chan (rewatch) 

Endro! 

Idolish7 

Futari wa Pretty Cure

Pastel Memories

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime

Laid-Back Camp

Nisemonogatari

My Roommate Is A Cat


Fruits Basket (2001)

Rilakkuma and Kaoru

Sekko Boys

Flying Witch

How Clumsy You Are, Miss Ueno

My Hero Academia 


Fruits Basket (2019)


Is the Order a Rabbit?

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku

Dororo

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Haikyuu!! 

Dr. Stone

Granbelm


Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu


Laid-back Camp (rewatch) 

Wotakoi: Love Is Hard For Otaku (rewatch) 

Given


Hakata Mentai! Pirikarako-chan

Cat God

Pop Team Epic

Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san

Oresuki Are you the only one who loves me? 

Caligula

Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life? 

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Null and Peta

Naruto (started, I'm still on the first season)

Nekomonogatari: kuro

School-Live! 

Love Hina

I'll leave it to you to make assumptions about which of these I loved and which I probably should have dropped (๑꧆◡꧆๑)
Summer 2019 was when I started paying any attention to seasonal release schedules so I'm excited to keep that up this year and also get caught up on more of the older series on my list. Basically just excited to watch more anime whatever it is Ê• •á´¥•Ê”☆

If you've blogged about what you watched feel free to drop a link in the comments, I'm nosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment