Pages

Saturday 8 February 2020

Sovereign House


I keep hearing about how there are various plans by various people to "develop" Anglia Square and I'll be so sad if it any of it gets taken down. It needs some care but the architecture is so cool and, in my opinion, Norwich doesn't need any more "luxury apartments" and Anglia Square doesn't need gentrifying.
I love the whole thing so much but I'm especially in love with Sovereign House at the back. I realised that I hadn't been up there in a while and it'd be one of those things where I sit at home being sad about how much I love it but never see it again so I wanted to take some photos and video of the area.



Back home, looking at what I got I definitely want to go and take more photos. See if I can get some different views and I also realised I've never been upstairs, where the cinema is, I don't even know if you can get up there anymore but I want to find out and maybe get to see it all from some different angles.




I don't know anything about architecture but I know that this is awesome and it often feels like we just blindly hate on anything built in living memory but it'd be so sad if we lost it all.

Here's a post about it by someone that maybe does know about architecture.


I love it so much.


Look. At. These. Tall. Shapes.💖


It's a different issue but I do also love graffiti. Even if it's Garfield.




This post is like a flashback to the old days of the blog when I'd walk around taking photos, I'd like to do more of it again. But I also like that the blog is turning into a manic mixture of things too (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment