Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

Second-Hand Manga From the Library Sale

Our library has a book sale every month and this month they included manga and comics and I was pretty excited. I made a haul video for it because manga is beautiful and deserves videos. Plus, I like haul videos when they aren't wasteful, stuff got bought just so a haul video can be made type of haul video and I really want to make more of what I want to see without overthinking it so much which is what I'm doing right now hahahaha.



I was quite happy with this video actually and am very proud it got into triple figures for views. My subscriber count and average views is gradually increasing and it makes me feel good😊✨

Here are some photos I took of the manga just in case you're interested but not the video type. It was all 90's, 00's stuff and I couldn't believe it when I found those Clamp volumes. And that fold out! I screamed. I love shit like that.






So pretty ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment