Pages

Sunday 28 July 2019

Naps and Pride


Thursday
The day after the exhibit I basically just slept on the floor. I never normally sleep in the day, naps make me feel kind of ill. I was wiped.


Friday
With Sharky being ill and basically living on the sofa now and the weather still being super hot I stayed in the living room and spent all day editing photos and sorting out a blog post, the one before this one. I love sitting on the floor these days.


Saturday
We went to the Pride march. I was feeling really grotty so didn't hang around for the entertainment but I wanted to at least attend. Every time I heard a teen call it the parade I wanted to say "it's not a parade, it's a march" but I didn't because social anxiety and also I don't want to be a rando old creep lol, at least they were there💖


This many people coming together for something so important is very special, I cry a bit every year.


Walking through the city centre with hundreds of others while shoppers have to get out of the way and wait feels good. The perfect combination of colour, fun, love and disruption. It was so busy this year😊🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment