Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

I Want To Go Outside

Untitled

I don't know how long I've actually been in my house and whether it's any more than usual but I feel like I've been stuck in here for aaaaages and I really want to go outside. I mean, I definitely left the house yesterday to do food shopping and I don't know about you but the weekly food shop doesn't make me feel like I've done something outside. It makes me feel kinda grumpy.

Untitled

I'm so tired so far this week. I think the worry about Tank has just caught up to me. He's doing good by the way. He's back in the big cage snuggling with the others and today is his last day of medicine so we're waiting to see if his leg is still fine off of pain medication, fingers crossed! I think that going outside would make me a lot less tired or at least tired in a physical way so I'd get actual rest from sleep rather than just waking up again feeling tired some more.
Anyway, this was a ramble about wanting to go outside that will end in the fact that I can't go outside yet because I'm waiting for the postman so here some photos from in my studio.

Untitled

Isn't it funny how doing nothing to your face can look like it means something quite dramatic. Or maybe that's just my need to go outside showing.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment