Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

A Day Out

Untitled

We don't get to spend a day out together very often but on this day we totally did. We went into the city and pottered about, I got some hair dye and lemon essential oil, apparently it's good for energy. We went to a second hand bookshop that we'd never been in (despite living here for 7 years now) and it smelled very much like book :) Will got some Swamp Thing comics with cool covers and I got a fairy print that was only 50p! We stopped for a drink and did some drawing and it was nice and relaxing.

Untitled

It was a really windy day and on the way home I got this conker. It wasn't ready to come off the tree, the wind forced it's hand and I wish I'd taken a photo of it when I first found it. It was so pale with just a tiny bit of brown near the top. Look at how velvety it is at the top, so sweet ^_^ In this photo it already was much darker and now it's fully brown! Nature's magic, even when it gets battered by the wind and comes apart too early it still tries to grow.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment