Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

May There Be Rats

Untitled

Some ratty goodness from May. I often find myself thinking about how typically people don't like rats and how crazy that is. I've always liked rats but actually having some has elevated it to new heights. They're just so lovely and smart and playful and they have LITTLE HANDS!!! Someone asked us once if they bite and the answer is lol. I literally poke them in the mouth and they just let me. Maybe I am a bully but still the point stands that they are amazing ^_^

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here's some footage of Tank hanging out on my lap under my desk. I'm sure he gets bigger every time I look at him. I don't know how well it shows on camera but he is a big ol' rat, my legs are not small legs and he fills them up pretty well ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment