Pages

Saturday 2 June 2018

Grumpy Sack Of Shit ~ A Tiny Book


The other day I was feeling rubbish and didn't know what to do but I did know that if I did nothing I would feel even worse so I made this little book. It didn't stop me from feeling rubbish but it did what I needed it to do and kept my rubbish-ness where it was.
I'm really bad for stopping myself, over thinking and then not actually doing it or deciding I won't be able to do a good job so not even trying in the first place. If you don't try though, you won't get better. I'm working on breaking this habit because waiting for things gets you no where and is such a waste of my life (not to be over dramatic lol). I need to just do stuff and even if it turns out bad it still got me somewhere and who knows when the good thing is gonna come out, not when I don't even try, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment