Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

zines, badges, rats

Untitled

I group my weekly vlogs into Saturday to Friday weeks (no reason, I think that's just a day I started doing it) and then use photos from those days in these "weekly" blog posts but today is already Wednesday again and I can't believe the photo of those new shelves is in this set. I had no energy and didn't sort the video out when I normally do and then it took aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to upload because our internet is lame and then we had to go to the vet yesterday and I still have really low energy and it's thrown my ability to know time lol. But we did put up our new shelves and I like our living room so much more now. We finally have our video player set up again!

Untitled

Sometimes people ask me to add notes into orders they're sending to friends and it's super cute // making more glitter badges // saving flowers from the reduced bucket

Untitled

I got these badges listed, they're printed designs from my print to order shops // got my wasp zine listed too. The wasps are gone now btw, just one day they suddenly had left. I hope the queen found a good spot to hibernate.

Untitled

Sharkey // Tank // Pixel

Untitled
Untitled

My August zine is done, I explained the whole process of my monthly zines in this weeks vlog and you also get a pretty good look at Tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment