Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

plodding along

Untitled

Last week kind of continued a bit slow and brain fuggy but I did make these glittery badges. I had an idea about drawing on the plastic of the badge and I'm so pleased with how it turned out.

Untitled

My noodle pot and Will's noodle pot. That chicken is my hero, look at her belly (☆ω☆) // The rats learnt to climb in my tshirt.

Untitled

Glitter cutting for badges // These guys kill me. I am dead. So cute.(⊙_⊙)

Untitled

Food shopping in the rain // Seriously, these guys. They're getting real big too. (I wonder if I'll ever get a 'good' photo of all three of them together ?...)

Untitled

Untitled

(─‿‿─)

Untitled

I made a zine about a wasp nest we have over our back door. I took some photos of this piece of hornet nest Will has so I could use it as background.

Untitled

For most of the week I felt really slow and useless but I started to perk up towards the end so I think this week will be much better. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment