Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

rats and badges

Untitled

They're so cute I'm dead.

Untitled

At the start of the week I tried out my new badge machine, my birthday gift from my parents, and I'm so in love with it. Whenever I make something for the first time I'm always a little surprised by just how awesome making things is even though it really shouldn't surprise me anymore. I have so many ideas for what I want to do with badges, I'm going to have so much fun ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Untitled
Untitled

I got my July zine made and listed. Turns out I didn't do a lot of colouring the past month but I did do some drawings I really like.

Untitled

Leaving myself an important reminder in my diary.

Untitled
Untitled

Making more badges! This time with my own drawings. I'm thinking I'll do a mix of badges with some printed pieces of my work and some hand drawn (like these) and probably some sort of fan collage type things too. We'll see, lots of ideas buzzing around and now I've got to just fucking do shit (≧◡≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment