Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

tiny drawings and not tiny drawings

Untitled

I did some tiny drawings ^_^ I have a few keyring blanks and although I'm not sure if it's something people actually want to buy I thought a little original drawing in a keyring was pretty cute. I only have four but I did a lot of little drawings and then I'll pick the "best" ones to use. I really want some holographic paper to use for the back but I can't find any in the city. I thought it'd be a staple part of any kids art section but apparently not. I'll have to find some though because now the idea is in my head I can't imagine finishing these off any other way.

Untitled

I can't always add drawings/hand written notes to packages but when I can I really like to. This package was someones third order from me which makes me feel all fuzzy and stuff (´ ∀ ` *)



I finished a sketchbook! This is the first time I think I've finished a sketchbook and not been totally fed up with it so I filmed a flip through. There's only one page edited out because I'd written on it some stuff that ain't for your eyes but I didn't want to take out anything because even though some of it is horrible and some of it I love I think the internet and how people present themselves can be so unnecessarily polished. I'm ok with you knowing sometimes I draw horribly. A lot of people would probably think my drawings are bad anyway so it doesn't even matter!

Untitled

Actual shorts weather! I like wearing shorts but am actually not that fond of the weather that makes it necessary (>﹏<) // This little ball of destruction gets away with a lot of book nibbling because it's just too cute // sorting out my damn roots

Eeerrgh Bear
Nope

Having finished that super long sketchbook there are now loads of little drawings in my life that I think should be worked up into big fancy drawings so this week I got two new designs sorted and listed in my Redbubble and Society6.

Untitled
Untitled

I had a shout from Will to come downstairs because this little friend had landed on our windowsill! She's so adorable and so fluffy!! I'm pretty sure it's a tortoiseshell butterfly and you can see her clean her tongue and move and stuff in my weekly vlog down at the bottom of this post. It was such a treat to get a really good look, you could even see the stripes on her antenna!

Untitled

Back to green. I want to try all the colours and I'm sure I'll do something else before too long but I think green is my go to natural colour, I like it. Plus having just one colour makes topping up between bleaches much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment