Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

feeling stress but making zines

Untitled

This week was weird with the stress of the election (and oh my gosh does that whole thing stress me out something rotten) but I got two new zines made and listed and had some good orders (I'm most happy when people buy my drawn stuff) so I can't complain ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Untitled

My face all week // I didn't think our plant would do strawberries this year but it totally did and I'm so proud // my two cuties // hanging out in the library with Jake
I don't really recommend Faith. I feel like it was sold to me as fat, superhero, nerd lady which sounds awesome but then I found the story to be a bit bland. To not totally just be a negative mean pants, I really liked how the fact she was fat wasn't a gimmicky part of the story, she just was a fat person. That was cool.

In other news this week I cried while listening to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu because I so very badly want to go to Japan and it feels like such a super far away if ever kind of dream .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.



Let's take a moment to appreciate that thumbnail. Youtube sure gives you good options. It's almost as if it's a punishment for being too lazy to make my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment