Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

New stuff plus discount code

I have a quick couple of shop updates to share with you. Firstly I have started selling crochet patterns in my Etsy shop. I was going to wait until there were more of them to mention it but seeing as I had another little thing to share today it seemed like as a good a time as any. I will be adding more soon, I'm currently going through patterns I have already written, tweaking them, photographing the process, making the downloadable files etc. Writing patterns is long, friends. But I hope you'll like them (if you crochet, otherwise they mean nothing to you. It's ok, I understand). Once I've done patterns I've already written I'll be writing new patterns to list too. I have had a few ideas over the years for amigurumi that I think would be too complex (and therefore too high a price tag) to be worth making for the shop but as a pattern rather than a finished piece I think they'll work. These are the two up so far, a carrot and a blushing pear.

If you have a look at my website homepage there is a drawing of me and I have a cute little fella on my shirt. I had the amazing realisation that I could make that shirt be real and now that cute little fella design is in my society6 and redbubble shops. I even have a discount for you, with this link you get free worldwide shipping on everything + 15% Off Wall Tapestries when you order from my shop. Only if you use that link though. (expires 10th July 2016 at midnight, pacific time.) And here are a few examples. I'm still amazed by the range of items. Redbubble have just added a new type of dress too so that's exciting.
































I'm off to eat a massive bowl of rice and work on more new things. I'm feeling super productive. I hope you're feeling good too and if you're not, I hope you do soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment