Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

17.06.16 ~ Photos and Bread is Life

Untitled

The other day I was having a look through my flickr and I realised while I have definitely always felt like I've been taking photos, at the same time I'd also somehow basically stopped taking photos and that is a sad thing. Even photos I at the time thought weren't that great (but ended up posting because of 365 projects and the like) I now am really glad they're there. So when I headed out to the Post Office I made the effort to take some photos.

Untitled

And before I left I had to take a photo of my fresh green. Just dyed hair makes me so happy, I feel much more myself. I've recently started using dry shampoo (late to the party I know) so hopefully washing my hair less will help keep it this way longer too.

Untitled

I love pigeons so much. Look how beautiful they are ^_^

Untitled

Untitled

Tickets for the castle museum. They clean it off every now and then but I love how the bins and gates and stuff around the castle get covered in these. I guess it's kids on school trips. This is a gate at the top of some steps and the handrail all the way down is covered too.

Untitled

Some commitment went into this photo, I was surrounded by dog crap. Come on guys, pick it up, we all know better than that. I loved all the daisies though so I very carefully tip-toed my way through.

On the way home I bought some fresh bread and inspiration hit lol. Seriously though, bread. People that give up gluten without an actual intolerance confuse me. Bread is so good. So. Good.

Untitled

society6 // redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment