Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

What My Phone Saw ~ July

UntitledUntitled

It was hot enough to wear my tiny shorts and I felt equal amounts panicked and liberated at having so much skin out and about // So demure

  UntitledUntitled

I got this snail out of Bernard's hutch and saw it had a broken shell and was googling to see if it could fix itself and Bernard stomped on it. I think it was fine though...  // We completed Ibb and Obb!! It's so difficult and beautiful. Thank god for walkthroughs on youtube. Although in this case sometimes all you learn from them is that you have figured it out you just haven't managed it yet.

  UntitledUntitled

Always smudgy // Pre-inks is creepy.

  UntitledUntitled

I tried to go summer clothes shopping and got a new jumper. It's always autumn in my mind // End of day feelings

  UntitledUntitled

Working on a courtesan order // I cut my fringe fancy in a crazed headache frenzy. Don't let the face deceive you, it's the first time I've ever cut my fringe and not questioned it in the morning. The face is the headache/flash mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment