Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Embroidery ~ Halloween Patches

Untitled

I made some new patches. They're Halloween themed, in case you can't tell. I love Halloween and anything a bit spooky so I'm definitely going to have to pick one of these and make one for myself. I also made some more 'don't tell me to smile' patches because they seem to have hit a chord and are selling quite well. I was really chuffed to get a custom colour request for one of these for someone with autism. I made them thinking of ladies dealing with creeps but all sorts of people must get inappropriately told to smile. These patches are for all the non smilers (and smilers that get it). Everyone else should just mind their own business.

  Untitled

Here's a link to the patches section in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment