Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Pick Your Own Birthday

Untitled

At the start of the month I got a whole year older so mum and dad came for a visit and we spent a very sunny morning at White House Farm picking our own. I ate so many strawberries over the next few days and our freezer is also full of them and blackberries too. Once you start picking it's hard to stop. I see tasty crumbles in my future. I also took a lot of photos because it's all so pretty.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Look how hard that wasp is holding on, he's making a little hand dent in that blackberry.
I really want to go back in other seasons. Walking to the bits that were pickable you get to see other patches that aren't ready yet and it really made me want to go back when they are. It's shockingly close to the city, I couldn't believe such a large farm area was right up the road and I didn't even know about it.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment