Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

What My Phone Saw ~ April and May

UntitledUntitled

Why did you not listen to the bollard? Why?! // Making cats

UntitledUntitled

Spring making one of it's random appearances // Made a scary friend

UntitledUntitled

Went into the studio to pester Will // Bunny knows

UntitledUntitled

I draw us good.

Untitled

Trimming cards

UntitledUntitled

Working in the garden // Lady pockets being useful

UntitledUntitled

Getting another tough sticker off Will

UntitledUntitled

Where my new obsession started. Also a little shout out to Hanecdote who I have followed on instagram for a while, she recently did an embroidered self portrait (amongst many other things) which was amazing and she says lots of inspiring sensible things about mental health and self care and who made me fancy having a go at embroidery.

UntitledUntitled

Ploughing through my to do list // Pretty snail

UntitledUntitled

It can't just be me that thinks sanitary towels are kind of cute // Zips for purses

UntitledUntitled

Sleepy time // We went to see Moomins on the Riviera which was just lovely. (I took this photo before the adverts started, put your phones away)

No comments:

Post a Comment