Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

What My Phone Saw ~ October

UntitledUntitled

The first time I've had a fancy pattern on my coffee so it needed recording / Will dino-ing my leg

UntitledUntitled

This pumpkin was so tiny cute it made the world glow / Norwich is full of these

Untitled Untitled

Garden growth / Ghosty thank you note

UntitledUntitled

I treated myself to Seconds from the local comic shop with some birthday money and it was awesome / Cutie pie pumpkins

UntitledUntitled

He's at it again. On my shin this time, I had no idea how swollen a shin could get.

Untitled Untitled

Bernard trying to dig a sheet / October tree

Untitled Untitled

More lovely words

UntitledUntitled

I drew that scythe for Will and he added it to his crap leg ^_^ / Kitty cat

UntitledUntitled

Pumpkins at the market / Leaf being all like "yeah, autumn, woo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment