Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

October

Untitled

October was busy working and fighting off colds that never quite managed to get going and being amazed there are so many green leaves about and still settling into a new routine. Or not as the case may be but I'm pretending there's a new routine to settle into anyway. I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later. I'm a creature of habit so I'll make one out of whatever is going on.

Untitled Untitled

We had a pretty good Halloween with lots of themed snacks and candles. We watched Spider House on the iplayer which was a nature programme doing exactly as the title says. It was both fascinating and horrid. But the best part was finding out about the peacock spider. I strongly suggest you check them out, here's a youtube video. The mating dance of the male is amazing, it really lives up to it's name and how he wiggles his legs around is just brilliant. Then we watched Night of the Living Dead. They're coming to get you Barbara!

Untitled

And another photo I took of the origami cranes that I liked so much when we visited the castle.

I was also pretty chuffed to see my pumpkins in a folksy newlsetter.

I can't believe it's already November. It had to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment