Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

Crochet ~ Hats and Llamacorns

Untitled 
Yesterday evening I had a little shop update. Two hats and two new llamacorns. I really hope people like the hats, I loved picking out the colours for them and really want to make more. Same with the llamacorns, choosing colours is fun and then I also really like coming up with their little bits of story that I add to the listings.

Untitled Untitled Untitled
Links ~ pink hat // blue llamacorn // orange hat // yellow llamacorn 

And here's some behind the scenes for you. I would normally have some front facing shots of the hats for the shop but I currently look like this. I was actually trying to draw attention to the bags under my eyes by drawing on them (as you do) but it kinda covered them up. I look better in this photo than I do in real life at the moment.


 Maybe this isn't the sort of behind the scenes stuff I'm meant to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment