Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

July

Untitled

The ink lines for my Grandad's birthday card.

Untitled

The oak tree's new leaves.

Untitled

A little shelfy bit in my studio.

Things this month:
I found out that Enid Coleslaw (Ghost World) is an anagram of Daniel Clowes and felt like it was something I should already know.
I read Strange Weather In Tokyo (which I would recommend) and there was a conversation in it where two characters are talking about swirling wine around the glass and it changing the taste. I tried it for myself expecting to not notice any difference but it actually worked. Not that I'd bother with it other than for the novelty.
Have a little listen to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ere2Mstl8ww then realise it's just 2 guys and that they only have drums and a bass. *mind explodes*
There were dragonflies everywhere. We'd had a lot of bright blue damselflies hanging around but the dragonflies were out in full force the past couple of weeks, I've never seen so many.
Our house is full of moths.

No comments:

Post a Comment