Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Banham Zoo ~ Part 3

Untitled

Here are the last of my zoo photos. I really like this llama's face splotches.

Untitled

This seal only came out of the water briefly for a quick pose. I appreciate it.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

When we got to the penguins they were in the process of being caught for weighing or something and they were quite on edge. In the nicest possible way it's quite funny watching a zoo keeper reluctantly put their arm in a hole full of angry penguins and then seeing one of the angry penguins try and attack them once they're being held. Most birds seem to calm down once you're holding them but not penguins, they're vicious.

Untitled Untitled

These aren't the best photos, they were in the dark behind glass in a room that had a glass ceiling reflecting lots of light on their glass but I had to share them anyway because this fella was just so damn cute.

Untitled

And to finish, I think I can say with some certainty that this is the best photo I will ever take of a llama.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment