Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Films I Watched ~ June and July

Untitled

It got really late into July and I hadn't done this for June but I also hadn't watched many films in July so I merged them together.
Street Fighter was actually better than I thought it would be. Which I guess wasn't hard. I will always watch Dirty Dancing and Stardust when they come on the telly. I'd never seen Forrest Gump. It made me sad. Psycho was as good as ever. I could have done without Mr.Popper's Penguins. I enjoyed Thor. Mars Attacks is something I should have seen long before now but never did. I really liked it. Maleficent was brilliant. It made me cry. A few times. Speaking of crying, Dragons was ridiculous. Hairspray is another telly repeat favourite. Big Trouble in Little China is just so much fun. Rise of the Planet of the Apes surprised me, I wasn't expecting to think much of it but it was actually pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dirty Dancing and Forrest Gump! I like your illustration here

    Katrina Sophia

    ReplyDelete