Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Sketchbook ~ Ladies and Monsters

Untitled

I was having one of those days so I turned it into something productive. My rather snazzy outfit is a combination of what I wore that day then throwing on pyjama bottoms in the evening because I was cold.

Untitled

This lady came out of my head (yay) and then I smudged her top (boo). In the scan I feel like she's looking at that hair that got trapped and is judging me. I'm judging myself for still not realising that my hand is about to go in wet paint pretty much every time I paint anything.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

And the first few pages from the little book I keep in my bag so I always have something to draw on even if I haven't planned to (or can't be bothered to carry my heavy heavy A4 beast). This is actually a bunch of little notebooks I made and never sold that I've bound together to make one chunky book. I'm wondering how long it'll be before it needs another attack of tape but it's holding together pretty well so far.

Hope you're having a good weekend, I'ma go make some sort of aubergine and chickpeas and leftover sausage curry to great Will when he gets in. He's a lucky man to come home to my kitchen experiments...

No comments:

Post a Comment