Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Free Castle Visit Number Two (Part One)

Untitled

While Will sat infront of the corvids drawing magpies for a tattoo design he's been asked to do I had a wander round the castle on my own for a bit. I can't not take photos of the birds, they have such good faces.

Untitled Untitled

I read through the guestbook for Frances Kearney's photography exhibition which does unfortunately have a fair few pages by clearly bored school children but these two were my favourites because of the use of double language comments and the fact that Courtney clearly had some second thoughts about being included as part of Jake's comment.

Untitled

I'm fairly certain I've taken this exact photo before but I love them.

Untitled Untitled

Look at it's little baby! This is a jug apparently. It's pretty amazing.

Untitled

Then Will came and found me and we had a quick peek out at the city from the keep before heading home for tea and doughnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment