Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Disposable ~ Will and Food

Disposable Camera Disposable Camera Disposable Camera Disposable Camera

Will and me in a pub, probably eating burgers.
Noodle Stop (I'm pretty sure it's called Noodle Stop, that might just be what we call it...)
My birthday, balloon and mum.
Still on my birthday, one of my classic beautiful shots of Will mid action while he cooks my dinner.

As is the way with disposable cameras I had one kicking about for ages and finally got it developed the other day. The first photo on it was taken in January 2012 (the one at the top of this post) and the last was taken in November 2013 (which will be in another post).
I thought I'd break it up into a few posts rather than one really long one.
A lot of the photos came out pretty dark but I'm a sucker for film so I think they all have a certain charm however they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment