Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Snow!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

We don't get snow very often so I'm still completely amazed by it when we do and then go crazy taking photos of snow covered trees. I'm also lucky enough to not be badly affected by it (touch wood) unlike all the people I walked past on Tuesday not moving in cars. I can concentrate on finding it pretty and then being confused when I hear people complaining about it, "but it makes everything so pretty and means it's cold which means I get to wear lots of layers and scarves and stuff, what's not to like?..."
If this isn't enough snow photos for you, there are more to look at on my flickr and probably more to come seeing as we apparently have more snow on the way :)

(I won't be so happy about it when I fall over on the oh so icy paths, but for now it's all good)

No comments:

Post a Comment