Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Shop Update and Slightly Crazed Book Love

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

I think part of why the computer is not seeming like somewhere I want to be recently is because I've spent quite a lot of time over the past week editing photos (ha, I use the term loosely, I try and do as little as possible) and listing things in my shops. Which I find repetitive and boring but it's a necessary evil and I'm always happier for knowing I've finally listed things I should have made available a while ago.

Also, the computer is not as good as books. I've recently been reading Paper: An Elegy by Ian Sansom which I think everyone should read because it's so interesting and I recently started Pride and Prejudice for the first time (I totally thought I wasn't going to be particularly bothered by it. WRONG!) and all I want to do is keep reading and I'm trying to just get on with more important things but books have some sort of magic power over me. "Why would you get on with those amigurumi creatures when you could be reading my wonderful words? Come on Becky, just have a cup of tea and pretend you're in the old days."

Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you headed over to my Etsy or my Folksy (or bothy) and had a look, there's different coloured fingerless mittens and more card designs. I try to keep the shops pretty even but there are some things I have only one of so if you do use both Etsy and Folksy it's worth keeping an eye on both for the variations.

And remember, all orders during January are going out with a free gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment