Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Sunday Sketchbook ~ #drawdec and Natural History

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

I'm taking part in a daily drawing challenge on instagram for December. I've neglected drawing recently (again...) so I'm looking forward to having this to keep me going (search #drawdec for everyone's drawings and I'm @vongarratt if you're interested)
These first 2 were 'cat' and 'dvd/book cover'.

Some drawings from the castle on Will's birthday.

Some older drawings, including a little bit of a comic strip I'm doing. Actually thinking about doing a silly little bi-monthly web comic, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of your drawing talent, would love to be able to capture things this way :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks :) Although you should see some of the drawings I don't show to people...lol

      Delete