Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Funghi

A peek at my Saturday A peek at my Saturday A peek at my Saturday A peek at my Saturday A peek at my Saturday

I know nothing about funghi except that it's cool to look at and the other day I noticed this one tree by the river that had all sorts on it. I really wanted to poke that redish one at the top but I thought better of it, I love how it's grown all around that branch and the last picture is just tree but that's awesome too.

Anyone know what they are? Are they safe to poke? Are they even funghi? Is it weird that I want a mushroom pizza now? Questions questions...

2 comments:

  1. The first ones are dead man's ear and some of the others look like bracket funghi... but I think that's just a general name for a type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I don't like mushrooms so ewwww to the pizza :)

      Delete