Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Music ~ Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds



The other day this video was brought to my attention. It made me excited. Nick Cave is just, I dunno. Often when I hear something by him that I haven't heard before I have to listen to it again before I realise how much I like it but I've never questioned whether I like his music or not because I really really do. I love him basically. But he also scares me a little. I wish I could dance like him. It's been brought to my attention that not everyone feels the same way about Nick Cave as I do but I think those people will come around eventually because he's magic. Luckily Will is not one of those people, he has an unhealthy love for the man too. Also, he wrote the screenplay for Lawless which was brilliant (Bane sized Tom Hardy in a cardigan, what's not to love?), anyway here is a music video, look out for the famous folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment