Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

The Lanes

Untitled 41.52 Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

After the gardens (see here) we wandered back into the city to find coffee and hot chocolate and (thanks to dad's choice of route) I was made to realise that I had stopped exploring Norwich and there were beautiful shops I didn't know about just up the road from where I am regularly that I knew nothing about.
I'll definitely be taking a day soon to go wander about like I did when we first moved here. What makes it even sillier is that it's a road I've heard of and thought I knew vaguely where it was. Obviously not!

The photo of me is week 41 of my 52 weeks project, I say it all the time but I'm so surprised I'm still managing it! I'm also surprised we're in week 42 of the year already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment