Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Autumn Walk

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Earlier this week I started going a bit crazy with all the work I need to get done and feeling like I was getting none of it done despite working really hard etc so I turned a quick trip out to get stuffing (I've been asked to crochet a very hungry caterpillar, how exciting!) into a relaxing stroll with my camera, picking up stuffing on the way and I think it helped. For a little while anyway. Then I went crazed again. But then I managed to finish a snood/cowl (I never know what to call them, joiny up scarf thing) and a hat so I'm a bit calmer now. We'll see how long it lasts this time...

I'm off for another walk, it appears the clouds have cleared a little today after being completely overcast for what feels like forever so I'm going to head for the city to get some bits done while there's patches of sun about.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're super busy! I've had plans to crochet a hungry caterpillar too- would love to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete